Dr. Geminiano T. de Ocampo
- 1st Filipino to establish the 1st eye hospital in the Philippines, De Ocampo Eye Hospital (1952)
- 1st Filipino President of the Philippine Opthalmological Society (1958)
- 1st Filipino to design a corneal dissector (manufactured in the US)
- 1st Filipino recipient of the Jose Rizal Medal in Ophthalmology from the Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology
- National Scientist (1982)
- "Father of Modern Philippine Ophthalmology"
USEFUL LINKSDOST-NAST De Ocampo, Geminiano T.
Geminiano T. De Ocampo on Wikipedia
The Distinguished Lifetime Achievement Awards